Carving the Mountains from Juan Rayos on Vimeo.
2. CARNIVORES (of ATL)
I Like To Be Confused (I Love You) by fear_ants
Parent's Attic by fear_ants
3. Quitting my second job. It's the fun part of being employed. What I haven't told you is how mean the girls are at this place. They are overly faux-nice to me, like, "Oh, hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, AiLien". Very nasal & sarcastic. One day, I got a coffee on the way to work. I put it where all employees keep drinks while we work. Anyway, I went to take a drink, but could smell that someone had rubbed onions and lemons all over my cup! I was so pissed, I chunked the bev into the trash bin really hard and shouted "WHAT THE FUCK?!!". Anyone else probably would've asked me what was wrong, but they just stood there, looking at me, trying to act casual. I can't even guess what it was that I did that offended them. Unreal. I'm so accustomed to my rad friends, that I forget how bitchy and cruel girls can be. I did feel some satisfaction, though, when I told ATM & my friends what happened that they wanted to go down there and be awful, unruly customers. Anyway, it's not THE reason why I'm quitting; it's just one of those things where you want to go do your job, go home & collect a check. It seems they don't allow that up there. So. Anyone else hiring? Preferably like-minded people, please. Also, I house-sit and have proper references!
4. I have a love/hate thing for these because they are adorable, but like I need something else to waste hard-earned cash on. Saving one of these for my trip to Memphis:

Houndstooth (and gardenia):

5. Hello again, Memphis! I can't stay away, can I?
6. Twin Shadow
7. Vegetarian Scotch eggs. I'm going there. Pics soon.
8. Summer. It happens every year, so I can't act as if I wasn't expecting it. I'm into it this time 'round. The ultra-fiery, ultra-sunny, ultra-humid, ultra-buggy, very berry time of year. How are we going to beat the heat? Lake swimming (at least once!), sno-cones, watermelons, and laying in front of a box fan. I may be singing a different tune and begging for mercy sooner than later.
9. New Moka pot. It has completely diminished our need to get espresso coffees from a coffee shop. It is saving us tons of money. The drawback is that it doesn't make rad pastries, soups, and sandwiches OR emits free wifi, so we do still have to go to Boulevard time to time. That's ok!

10. If you still haven't ordered the LR CREAM cassette, then I might be questioning your taste-making status. Get it here. MP3s coming soon. Rumors of a show are abound!



No comments:
Post a Comment